WEANING NIGHT FEEDS
$35 + HST
Is your baby over nine months? Are you looking to make changes around night feeding? This webinar will guide you through how to wean night feeds using the Baby-Led Sleep Approach™
This webinar has already taken place but can be purchased to view.
Sleep Education and Sleep Plan
$550 + HST
Are you interested in learning more about age-appropriate sleep behaviours? Do you want to know WHY your baby is waking at night and create a plan to support them and soothe them WITHOUT ANY FORMAL SLEEP TRAINING? This package is for parents of babies/children at any age and is geared towards families who want to understand what 'normal' infant sleep looks like and how they can best support their baby through these stages. We understand that your family is unique and that no two families have the same goals. We encourage you to keep the pieces of your sleep routines that you love, and support you to make changes to the pieces that are not working. We will always support bedsharing and breastfeeding.
This package includes:
- Preliminary evaluation.
- Private 60-90 minute minute consultation.
- A discussion around age-appropriate sleep and what is 'normal'.
- A brainstorming session on how to get more sleep and the co-creation of a sleep plan.
- Articles and handouts to further your understanding of sleep.
- 3 months access to our Comprehensive Feeding and Sleep Course
- 2 weeks of unlimited support following the sleep plan call
1 Week of UNLIMITED Daily EMAIL SUPPORT
$70 + HST
Add one week of unlimited daily email support to your package in order to keep you on track to meeting your goals.
This package includes:
- Daily sleep log analysis
- Daily adjustments to your sleep plan based on how you are feeling and how your baby is adjusting to the changes.
- Phone calls to get back on track
- Daily answers to any questions you may have
Email support package must be purchased the day before email support begins.
$150 + HST
This hour-long phone consultation is perfect for families who have a great sleeper but are looking for a little bit of guidance or a bit of extra support for a specific sleep challenge. An initial consultation will be required to determine if this package will be right for you.
Comprehensive Infant Feeding and Sleep Course
$125 + HST
25% off in May
8-class, self-paced online course covering topics such as:
- Understanding Sleep Science: Naps, False Starts, Wake Windows, Early Rising, Split Nights
- Sleep Associations: Pacifiers, Rocking, Bouncing, Feeding
- Environment: SIDS Safety, Bedsharing, Creating the Perfect Sleep Environment
- Temperament: How it Affects Sleep
- Nutrition: Weaning Night Feeds, Complimentary Foods, Picky Eaters
- Bedtime and Naptime Routines: Dad and The Village
- Common Sleep Interrupters: Sleep PRO-gressions, Teething, Travel and Illness
- And more...
Each lesson is approximately 20 minutes and includes supporting PDF documents. The Course can be accessed for up to 2 months.
This course can be purchased here.
"Baby led sleep is 'holistic factors + knowledge + science + individual baby + individual mother + individual factors = good sleep'."
"It is a really beautiful program that you’ve put together, I wish I had had the workshop months ago, so I would have had less time stressing out about sleep and schedules!"
"I felt validated to know that our culture puts unreasonable expectations on both Mom and baby, and that I need to better utilize my Village, because I’m not made to ‘do it all’."