THIS 8-CLASS, SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE is perfect for parents of babies under 5 months who want to really understand infant sleep and feeding. We will be providing you with science and fact-based information and talk all about the importance of following your instincts and your heart when it comes time to parenting your baby.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER TOPICS SUCH AS
- Understanding Sleep Science
- Sleep Associations: Pacifiers, Rocking, Bouncing, Feeding
- Environment: SIDS Safety, Bedsharing, Creating the Perfect Environment
- Temperament: How it Affects Sleep
- Nutrition: Full Breastfeeding Course
- Bedtime and Naptime Routines: Dad and The Village
- Common Sleep Interrupters: Sleep PRO-gressions, Teething, Travel and Illness
- And more…
Each lesson is approximately 20 minutes and includes supporting PDF documents. The Course can be accessed for up to 3 months.