Are you overwhelmed with all the information about breastfeeding? Do you want to get a basic understanding of how breastfeeding works? In this webinar we will talk about:
- How much should a baby take per feed?
- How many feeds should I have in 24-hours?
- Is it normal for my baby to feed every two hours?
- Should I be scheduling my babies feeds?
- What is a tongue tie?
- When to introduce solids?
- And more...
Please be advised that the content of this webinar is based off the Comprehensive Sleep and Breastfeeding Course 0-5 months
Register in advance for this webinar HERE:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.